Every New Years eve I try and close the year with a bang. Drinking + partying the night away with my closest friends, and family. I like to look good doing so, so today I took a trip to the city for an outfit, and/or accessories. I think half of Philadelphia was doing the same, being that there was a swarm of people in every store. In the Salvation Army which we walked in 5 minutes prior to closing, I found this beautiful black blazer (?) hiding in the dark. It reminded me of a rundown, satin robe. I had to grab it. I've also been looking for a small vintage watch for the longest, so I got lucky today and found a small Saunders watch, with some reptilian printed band. I bought three rings from a small, discreet jewelery shop - take a look!

////////////////////////////////////










2010 was a great year, I met a lot of amazing people, learned a lot about myself, experienced so much. Hopefully 2011 will be even better.